Thursday, October 8, 2009

mess

what does one do in a world like this, when your life is a lie and people never ever listen. whenyou feel like giving up and just letting go. when you want nothing more than to take that gun to your head and pull the trigger before someone else does it for you because you just want it to stop. but i will not take the weak way out and they will pay for hurting me. but by this time it doesn't really matter which way i die because as of now i am dead to myself already. i can pretend, put a fake smile on, make myself believe that it's real. i can emerse myself in stories and act like nothing is wrong and make myself believe it to. but within the darkness of night comes my rememberence and in my darkest hour i feel the power and i want to die because i want to do something important an di think it is the only way. then i think of

No comments:

Post a Comment