Thursday, October 8, 2009

An eclipsing darkness

I will state that i will not update often. I will lose track, i will most certainly forget to post for a few months at any rate. But it isn't as if anyone will read this anyway. Until of course my body is found and they realize that this blog and account came from my IP address and the it is in fact me who is talking. I think that they will be quite shocked as they read this if this actually comes to play. An eclipsing darkness over comes me and I can't help but think that one day it will really become simply to much. One day I might forget about all the people that would care and i will be left screaming in my own mind trying to get out. Oh woe is me. i know that I am being overly dramatic, however I believe it is necessary, because without them no one will notice when I am quite. Because when I make no sound is when the sound never ends, my thoughts never stop, my brain is screaming for release that the gruesome images of my own eminent death come forward. My life is a lovers nightmare and i scream to be woken up. My pain is all encompassing, my secrets hurting me physically and I almost cannot breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Lee? Are you still here? I don't know if you've given up on this blog, or if you are even able to read this; but I guess it's better late then never that I ask if you are okay. So are you? I'll be forever waiting if you never answer, so if yo dont and yet still read this; please take care love. I'll be here waiting... I don't really use my google account much anymore, but contact me at my new email if you can, please be safe; my new email is shadowkissed39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete