Friday, October 16, 2009

boyfriend

so my boyfriend Ren and i broke up because he is gay... we had been going out for a month, but it doesn't matter because i was going to dump him anyway. We are still pretty good friends though. i'm just happy for him that he can admit his homosexuality. personally no one but my therapist really knows that i am bisexual. which is why i sometimes feel up my female friends and pass it off as an accident or joke, but whatever. i may be repeating myself but it doesn't really matter. I am so tired right now though. it's really late! but at the same time i don't really want to go to bed because i'm not tired you know? it's one of those weird things. i'm just a weird person over all i guess. i have also been acused of being melodramatic, but often times i am dead serious. ah, the joys and pains of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment