Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eric Szmanda

Eric Szmanda is simply AWESOME!!!! CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is one of the best shows EVER!!! I like House as well, but i dis like the lack of Chase in the more recent episodes. I also am obsessed with NCIS, CSI: NY and Bones. Bones being the awesomeness that David Boreanaz moved onto after excellence of Buffy and Angel. I'm not really into CSI: Miami.....

Back to the hotness and awesomeness of Eric Szmanda.... He really is awesome! And Greg Sanders is my favorite on CSI and I really want to feel up his hair. Not him (well maybe, possibly... yes) but mostly it's the hair. There are whole websites JUST for his hair! (case and point-this one). But seriously- the hotness stares up from the screen, and i get turned on just by looking at this picture! THAT is how messed up i am!


-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment