Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Bit about me

An angsty teenager who has been accussed of many things, the least of those being bipolar.I am tormented by images everyday, and i crave intimacy in a terrible way in that I do almost anything to get it. i delusion myself into seeing things, hearing things. I scream into the open air, but then i realize that i haven't it is all fake, all fake. Stop Stop STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh it hurts it hurts it hurts i screaming screaming screaming but all i hear is the keyboard echoing in my ears burning burning burning the fire is to hot i can't breathe make it stop please please why can't i stop why am i still typing this is madness pain pain pain PAIN! ouc this hurts i'm spinning i feel sick i think i'm screaming but all i hear is the echoing of the keyboard and my fingers are moving but i can barely feel and i'm so sick and my thoughts are reflected off a computer screne in a blog no one will read because with so much in the world death and pain NO ONE WILL NOTICE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE! because in a sea of billions of people, no one really has time for the tired and worn down 13 year old girl who is conflicted beyond what she thought and oh shit i think i might pas out dammmmn it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggggggszzzzzzzzzzzzzsgggggeaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment